10 May 2010

turnip bento!



tomorrow's bento is my first turnip bento!!! when I was a kid I oftes used to eat red turnips at home (I remember hating them...) they were available pre-cooked and I guess my working-mom considered them to be quite handy ...but today I tried them home-cooked (by myself) and put them in tomorrow's bento. the color is gorgeous! I definetely love all kind of radishes!
also in the bento: spinach, fried brown rice with egg and black sesame seed. very simple as usual!

蕪のお弁当

1 comment:

Mara said...

Mia Cara, sto facendo un giretto di blogs per liberarmi un po' la mente, perchè il mio Cuore ha bisogno di un po' per riprendersi. Approfitto per lasciarti un salutino e per ringraziarti per la tua vicinanza in questo momento difficile.
Un abbraccio forte.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...